Frequent Attendee Points may only be used for the full tuition amount. FAPs cannot be used for partial tuition credit or towards the cost of accommodations booked through Northwest Worldwide Travel. Below are a few examples of how you may apply your points:
If you register for all days of a seminar and the tuition is $850, you would need to have 850 points in order to apply them.
If you register for only 2 days of the seminar and your tuition is $505, you would need to have 505 points in order to apply them.
If you register for ACLS or PALS and the tuition amount is $295, then you would need to have 295 points in order to apply them.
To use your points, please see FAQ "How do I use my points to pay for my tuition?"
NOTE: When using Frequent Attendee Points, please remember the following:
- FAPs have no cash value nor do they expire
- FAPs cannot be applied towards accommodations booked through Northwest Worldwide Travel (ie. hotel rooms or cruise cabins)
- Points can only be used for the full tuition amount
- Points cannot be used for partial tuition payments
- Points may not be transferred or gifted to another person
- If you attend additional days beyond what you registered for, but do not have enough points to cover the additional tuition, your points will not be applied. You will then be responsible for paying the entire tuition amount before receiving your credits.