To obtain your CME certificate:
Baylor Scott & White Health utilizes EthosCE for certificate generation.
- After we have received your evaluations, you will receive an email (webinars) or letter (in-person programs) from us with a direct link to EthosCE.
- The CME letter will contain detailed instructions for EthosCE as well as the number of pharmacology credits earned for those requiring that information.
- You will then be able to create an account, claim your credits, and print your certificate in EthosCE.
- In the CME letter you receive there will be contact information for Baylor Scott & White Health should you need any assistance with this process.
- You must claim your credits in EthosCE within 60 days of the program end date you attended.
For additional help with the EthosCE process, please see these instructional videos:
Full EthosCE Process: http://nwas.com/ethoscevideo
How to download past certificates: http://nwas.com/ethoscedownload
Still having difficulty obtaining your certificate?
Please contact Baylor Scott & White Health:
Susan Mraz - firstname.lastname@example.org